Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome to the LIB 5160 Adventure!

Tonight was the first meeting for my young adult media course. As a high school English teacher, I have been looking forward to this class so much because I love ya lit, and I want to be able to share some new titles with my students this fall. As part of the requirements for the class, I will be reading a minimum of 25 ya novels and blogging about them here. Hopefully this will develop into a ongoing blog that I can share with my students this fall. First up are award winners, series books, and challenged books, but I will also be reading some graphic novels in preparation for my group presentation. I plan to blog about a wide range of ya lit this summer. Feel free to join me on this reading adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment